blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Monday, October 17, 2005


Who Emptied My Bloglines???

I'm having a slight anxiety attack, because during the lunch hour my Bloglines feeds have all gone away. Not even the containers that organized them are there. Everything has disappeared!!! Has this happened to anyone else? Did it ever come back? A quick Google search revealed that this has happened to others in the past, but nobody has said if it ever resolved itself.

Note to self: Backup your data, backup your data, backup your data. :-(

UPDATE: They're back now and unharmed :-) That was freaky.



1 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stu,
I am just now catching up from the weekend! Yes, my bloglines has done that same thing. It shows nothing, then later it comes back.

I would love to see Bloglines take it up to the next level, there's a ton of potential.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home