blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Monday, October 03, 2005


Running

It's October. Autumn is in the early morning air, so that means it's time to drag this tired body around 2.1 miles that is the neighborhood in my annual effort to lose weight, boost energy and feel better that I usually do in the Summer. Saturday was the first run/walk of the year and yesterday my legs reminded me that I forgot to stretch. Whoo-man did I hurt! This morning I did remember to limber-up, although my still-stiff muscles were cursing me. I did a little bettertoday ; run, walk, run again. I've decided that running is the one exercise I can always do. The gear is cheap, the "track" is right outside the front door, I'm a morning person, and once the runner's high kicks in, I can almost hear the Chariots of Fire music in my head.



2 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, Blogger Daniel Martin said...

I LOVE THE LAYOUT! I'm stealing it. :)

In the words of Ed..."God gave you eyes...plagiarize." hehehe

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Daniel Martin said...

OK...wait...i tried to find it just to look at the layout...but can't find it. Are you one of those that can edit it like i can't figure out!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home