blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Wednesday, January 16, 2008


Today My Chair Broke...

... clean off its swivel pedestal thing. I'm sure it would have been hilarious had anyone been around to witness the spectacle - luckily for me, nobody was present.

I was on the phone with a client and leaned back in the chair to close the office door. The seat part tipped and I supported myself with one arm on the floor and the rest of me suspended in mid-air, still in the chair that was clinging to the thread of metal hopelessly attached to the base. I can only describe my situation as a bad Break-Dance move captured with special effects of The Matrix.  
The amazing part - I was able to continue the conversation without the other party suspecting anything. Still, I think I'll try the salad for lunch today.



1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Its a common thing. Don't worry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home