blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Sunday, October 16, 2005


Our New Church Home

Three months ago this week, our family started the journey of looking for a new church home. After what seemed like "wandering in the desert" forever, My wife and I along with the boys have discovered that God is beginning to pen the next chapter of our spiritual legacy at Keystone Church in Keller, TX. If you don't know much about Keystone, go check out their website, my post about our initial visit, or some of the members' blogs [1] [2] [3] [4]. Also, there'll be regular posts about the church here in the days, months and years ahead.

Also, if you're a blogger that attends Keystone, send me a comment or an email to stuartcowen@gmail.com and I'll be sure to put your link in the margin. It'll be a great way for the family to stay connected.



1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Brian said...

Stuart, I just read your blog and I have to admit that I very excited. First of all, I am so excited for you and Lisa because God is doing a Ps 32:8 in your life ("I will guide you along the best pathway for life, I will advise you. I will watch over you."). I am excited to see His hand of direction in your life. Secondly, I am so pumped that we will get to serve together. I am so excited to see what God has in store for us all!!! If there is anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to call or email. Have a great day! Brian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home