blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Monday, October 17, 2005


Tomorrow's Blog Lunch

My schedule is PACKED tomorrow and it mostly filled up in the last 12 hours. But there's one thing that's been on the schedule since last week; a blog-focused lunch with Steve Pruitt from the Sprybot blog. Steve is a Youth Pastor at Bent Tree Bible Fellowship in Carrollton, TX who I've never met in person, but he contacted me through my site to see if we could collaborate on setting up a blog for his Youth Volunteer Workers to keep them updated as to what's going on within the department. I am totally psyched and honored to be helping you, Steve!! Although I'm not any great RSS guru, It'll be cool to share what I know about blogging and internet technology in general to help a local church out. As a bonus, Steve's bringing intern Mike with him (who got him hooked on blogging in the first place), so between the three of us, we should be able to kick around enough good ideas to get a viable solution together.

Can you tell I'm totally stoked?? I'll let you know how it turns out and what we come up with.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home