blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Tuesday, October 18, 2005


New Blog

Adventures with Fellowship One is an online journal (alright, "blog") tracking my and others' experiences with the fastest growing Church Management System currently on the market - Fellowship One. The site will feature step-by step tutorials, tips, tricks and other things that might have otherwise made you go mad had you not known about them. The reason why I'm doing this is four-fold: (1) document what I learn; (2) share knowledge with others; (3) provide a discussion point for churches who may be considering Fellowship One; (4) connect with fellow "F1" users. Although Fellowship One isn't a perfect one-size-fits-all system, I do see massive potential for its future because of what I've seen first-hand in the company's commitment to innovation, excellence in customer support, and passion for helping churches.

Need a disclaimer? I do not work for Fellowship Technologies nor am I being compensated by the company. Some of my views or opinions might not necessarily reflect the views of the management or the staff of Fellowship Technologies.



1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool, man! I look forward to following this new blog and learning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home