blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005


Music to Work By

Like most of you whose blogs I read, I love all types of music with the exception of one - Country music. But this post isn't about my lack of excitement for C&W, but rather my long standing love affair with Movie Soundtracks, particularly the instrumental music scores. I love the way you can amost experience a movie's plot (if it's a good flick) from the sudden crescendos of epic battles or high-speed chases to the tender moments of romance or death scenes. It gives me the boost that I need when I'm in a funk at work (that and a triple-shot latte). My favorite soundtracks are all of the Star Wars, Superman, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Star Trek 2, Braveheart, The Rock, Gladiator and The Lord of the Rings trilogy. My favorite movie score composers are John Williams (the Master), James Horner, Howard Shore, Danny Elfman and Hans Zimmer (a genius).



1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger Stuart Cowen said...

Oh, yeah! Most definitely. Thanks, Brian - iTunes, here I come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home