blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Saturday, September 10, 2005


Late Night, Early Morning

Lisa and I are huge Dave Ramsey fans. After reading his books, we decided that actually going through Financial Peace University would be the best kick-start for us to get on the road to financial freedom. So, were having a Garage Sale. We only decided to sell a few (large) things, but then when we really looked at the "stuff" we have, it's look much more significant. This will definitely be a start to getting our $1,000 Emergency Fund (Baby Step #1).

At 7:00 tomorrow (or this) morning, Ian and I are going to a Men's Breakfast at The MET Church in Keller. Space Shuttle Astronaut Tom Hendricks is the Guest Speaker. Ian has been looking forward to this the entire week. He's so excited, but he has to be out of bed by 6:00am if we're to make it on time. I'll try to post some pictures; it should be cool!

As it is now 12:45 in the a.m. and I need to get up at 5:30 to put up garage sale signs in the neighborhood, I think I'll be off to bed. "Good Night, Inkernet!"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home