blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005


Update: Breakfast with Space Shuttle Astronaut

Last Friday evening, I told you that Ian and I were going to a Men's Breakfast Saturday morning to hear Space Shuttle Astronaut Tom Henricks give his testimony. Well, we did and had an awesome time eating some good breakfast catered by The Snooty Pig in Keller, meeting other dads with their sons and listening to Tom share his journey from childhood in Ohio to becoming a Top Gun fighter pilot and then the first astronaut to log 1000 in space. Tom Henricks is a true godly hero with a strong Christian witness. He showed videos of his missions including some of his own b-roll from space, unmagnified pictures of earth space that were simply jaw-dropping, and he even geeked out on some space and atmospheric physics that I totally dug! I'll post some pictures very soon.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home