blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Sunday, September 18, 2005


Blog Walking

A few years ago, a former pastor introduced the church to a concept called Prayer Walking. If I remember correctly, prayer walking was born out of the need for Christian beleivers and missionaries in persecuted  countries to dicreetly gather for prayer. The outward appearance just looks like people walking down the street having a conversation. Now, whenever I get up early and walk/jog around the neighborhood (which will be a lot more frequently, says the bathroom scales), I always make that a time of prayer.

Well I can add blogging to the list of "walk and do domething at the same time", but this will be a lot less frequently as it's taken me 2 miles to write this much. Actually, I hadn't planned to Blog Walk this morning, but I had to fire off an email before church starts to the Kid's Minister at High Point Church letting him know a Checkin printer is now working. So with Blackberry in hand and sneakers laced up, I set off and thought it'd be cool to write a post. Cool (to me)? Yes. Practical? Hardly. I've almost volunteered many times on my walk to become a hood ornament on some of the cars parked on the street.



1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger Rob. said...

I'm impressed Stuart ..you really are a 21st century man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home