blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005


Too Much Trying and Not Enough Dying

One more thought before I hit the sack. Yesterday, I had a slice of time while me and my youngest son, Myles, were decorating my dad's birthday present with random stickers. I decided to pop in the bonus DVD that came with the Passion '05: How Great is Our God live worship CD and listen/watch Louie Giglio's message. It was awesome and really challenged me to let Christ be Lord of All in me and to stop trying to live the Christian life and start dying to live it. I loved Louie's statement that the Christian life isn't hard and not even difficult, but IMPOSSIBLE if we try to do it in our own strength.



1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger tonymyles said...

That has to be one of my favorite parts of those CDs... the free DVD. Always good stuff on em.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home