blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Wednesday, August 03, 2005


iPod Newbie: Major Discovery of the Day

Call me easily impressed, but I think this is a very thoughtful feature. On my morning walk today, the earbuds cord on my iPod was twisted pretty bad and was bugging me. So I yanked it out of the socket, quickly straightened it out and plugged it swiftly back in only to find that there was no sound (??) Had I broken something? Did I hit Pause by mistake? No, I had the hold switch engaged. Then what? Upon further investigation and a couple of tests, I discovered that this brilliant little machine knows when you've unplugged the phones and pauses the song. If that ain't isn't cool, then it's definitely considerate. It's these little things in life that make me happy :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home