blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Monday, August 29, 2005


Taking More Notes

I recently heard a sermon and the Pastor made mention of taking notes while studying the Bible, books and magazines. With regard to the Bible, I agree, I can relate, that's what I do and that's why it's called Bible Study. But books and magazines? Obviously this guy's literary diet has much more meat and veggies than mine. Well that was two weeks ago and since then, I happened to pick up two magazines (quite by chance) that are just dripping with gold nuggets of business wisdom, leadership and personal motivation. So much so, that I feel I'm missing what I've just read. I think it's time to take a more active approach to my reading, or rather STUDY. Now where's that legal pad?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home