blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Monday, August 01, 2005


Hacking HTML

The inner programmer (or hacker) in me was unleashed for about an hour. I was asked to make a modification to a High Point Church's cell group web site that interfaces with a backend database application called Excellerate. My work with churches mostly has me doing System Administration or Desktop Support tasks, so I'll grab any opportunity to do a little coding that I can. I think I may have actually burned a few (cerebral) calories - whew, that was fun!

Oh, hey, if anyone has a review or testimonial to share about Excellerate, I'd love to learn more. It seems like the major Church Management Systems (ACS, Shelbyy, FellowshipOne) are focusing heavily on small/cell/affinity groups these days. It's good to know what actually works the best.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home