blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Tuesday, August 02, 2005


Meet My Friend, Brian Burton

Brian is the Worship Leader and Communications Director at Keystone Church in Keller. You can find his blog at jbrianburton.blogspot.com. Brian is a true worshipper and he's focused on pleasing the Lord. You can tell when he's leading that there's no place he'd rather be than bringing the whole gang into God's presence. His favorite food is Chick-fil-A. Brian also loves technology and is constantly searching for new innovations to reach out and get today's community connected with God's people at Keystone. Brian, Trey and their pastor, Brandon Thomas, are the strategists behind Keystone's website.

On a personal note, I've known Brian for years. We used to work at the same church; he was the Worship Coordinator/Media Director and I was the Systems Administrator. I hadn't talked to him in months since he followed the Lord's calling to help plant the new church, but one day he posted a comment on my weblog, told me what he was up to and what the Lord was doing at Keystone. Connecting with Brian again this past weekend at Keystone was a real joy.

Brian's a total nut - I love him! Go visit his blog, he's got really good stuff to share.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home