blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Monday, August 22, 2005


Blog silence

Last week's load was tougher than usual. The boys are back on a school routine and at their young age, they really responded well. We're so proud of them. In the plus column, bed times are getting earlier :)

One of my MAJOR systems at work decided to have its annual fit while "the world" was watching. 3 times I had to work in the middle of the night. Not fun, but thankfully, not frequent.

Here are 3 of my highlights of last week. Renting The Princess Bride and watching it for the very first time in my life;, cranking up another viewing of the Full-On Lord of the Rings trilogy (extended versions, of course); getting the mobile blog thing to work, which is how this post is being delivered (thanks, Brian).



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home