blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Saturday, November 12, 2005


Couple of things I can live without

Expense Reports - It took me a month from my last trip to get around to filing them. Completing an entire itemized web page on each little receipt (even the travel agent's fee), then photocopying everything and sending it off to the Expense Reporting Department (I guess that's what they are) is just plain torture to me. My prayers are with the people who try to make sense of this stuff day after day. I'd have to be institutionalized - definitely not my spiritual gift.

Migraine Headaches - When one of these babys hits (like today), there's no amount of Excedrin that'll cure it. The only thing that works is a few hours or an overnight sleep. I thank God for my wife and family, because they understand when Daddy has a headache - it's an awful phenomenon. I don't get them too often, but when I do they can totally K.O. me.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home