blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Sunday, November 13, 2005


What does Stuart need?

My friend Jim Walton had fun with some Googling on his site by searching for the phrase "Jim needs" (with quotes) and seeing what was returned. You can read his list here.

Here's my carefully selected list courtesy of Google of what "Stuart needs".
  • Stuart needs a really good scare.
  • Stuart needs an ambulance!
  • Stuart needs to fly his little plane.
  • Stuart needs someone who can implement and execute.
  • Stuart needs some answers.
  • Stuart needs little or no introduction.
  • Stuart needs adventures.
  • Stuart needs to be overhauled.
  • Stuart needs to be properly displayed.
  • Stuart needs to return to the 19th century in less than a week.
And my favorite...
  • Stuart needs another payday.



1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's classic! One of the best that I have seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home