blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005


Car Observations





Hummer H2 - I'm seeing an awful lot of these monsters on the Dallas/Fort Worth streets these days and I'm wondering how can a person afford the monthly payments on a $60,000 "car"(??)

HHR - I guess it's Chevrolet's answer to the Chrysler PT Cruiser, but it's UGLY to the bone. The Andy Dick commercials were funny, however. I don't know why but sometimes, he makes us giggle out loud.

Mini Cooper S - I saw a mint-condition original (from the `60's) yesterday. It looked great and much, much smaller than their more recent descendents. I remember my mom having a red mini in the `70's when we lived in Standish; seems like it was when Leyland Motors were making them. I could be wrong. She reads my blog and might have to correct me.



4 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger John Bartlett said...

not only the monthly payment on a Hummer, but you would probably have to take out a loan just to afford gas for that thing!

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you imagine a Hummer colliding with a Mini, especially an original Mini. It pretty obvious who would come out on top.....literally!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Steve said...

How could they be smaller? Did they have 4 seats?

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Son! Hope you have happy memories of my Red Mini. I believe it was made by Austin (not Powers)car company.

Love You,

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home