blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Monday, January 30, 2006


For Jud Stone

I don't have your email address and I'm not sure if you would see my reply comment, so I'm going to use this blog in it's purest form - to communicate with you :)

Keystone Church is at www.keystonechurch.com. The website is by far the primary way the staff communicates with the membership and visitors. The guys that maintain it are maniacs at keeping the content and information fresh.

As far as outreach ministry to the homeless or orphaned, we have partnered since our inception with Christ's Haven for Children in Keller. As Keystone is a little more than a year old, I don't believe there is an internal ministry organized for that purpose (Trey, correct me if I'm wrong). But naturally, as we grow and God draws more volunteer-leaders with various burdens, talents and passions, then there will be a number of outreach ministries that Keystone will be involved in.

Feel free to shoot me an email at stuartcowen@gmail.com and when you and Kelly visit, Lisa and I serve in "Camp Keystone" - you better give me a big manly Christian hug!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home