blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Wednesday, July 06, 2005


This One's for You, djchuang!

I received a comment last night from DJ Chuang, on my post regarding the Starbucks in Bedford,TX. In response DJ, I am now planted comfortably in one of the big chairs facing the Baristas, lifting a white paper cup (grande latte) in your honor, and blogging!! Although, they don't have the T-Mobile hotspot installed here yet, I am able to post this across the Cingular airwaves.

DJ is a Christian Blogger and I am definitely subscribed. Go check him out at www.djchuang.com. I'm not sure if DJ lives in the Mid-Cities area, but I would love to hear from other Christian and/or Tech bloggers in and around Bedford. Maybe, if anyone's inclined, we could make this Starbucks an occasional meeting place to share ideas face to face. As a Pastor friend of mine says, "Just a thought". :)

Good to hear from you DJ!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home