blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Monday, June 27, 2005


Starbucks - Welcome to Bedford, TX

I admit it - I'm a hopeless Starbucks afficionaddict. So when Starbucks FINALLY opened up a location (complete with drive-thru) in Bedford, I took it upon myself as the self proclaimed "Ambassador of Bedford to Starbucks" to stop in this morning and with head held high I said, "Welcome to Bedford! Oh and a triple venti latte, please."

My work here is done. After all, the good citizens of Bedford have been waiting for years as adjacent cities parked their Starbucks, mere inches from the Bedford border only to claim it as theirs (boo-hiss). Bedford, you can now sleep easy tonight - or as easy as you can with a caffeine buzz.



1 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Blogger DJ Chuang said...

now, if you subscribe to Tmobile Hotspot (or pay for daily use occasionally), we might even see you blogging from there at Bedford Starbucks! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home