blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Monday, July 11, 2005


iPod has become wePod

It's true. Now that I've ripped all of our CDs into iTunes (including the Kids' CDs) and subsequently onto the iPod, I find that my wife uses it almost as much as me. In the morning, she's blasting music from it onto the kitchen radio. If she's going somewhere by herself, "Babe, where's the iPod?". In the family van on the weekends, she's spinning the clickwheel like a veteran DJ flippin' the wax. Don't get me wrong, I am not bitter in the least. Rather, I am totally jazzed that she "gets it". Now, I'm saving my pennies to buy her a "shePod".

By the way, I don't think my darling would be using the iPod nearly as much if it weren't for the Griffin iTrip (er, weTrip?). It's a definite must-have accessory.



2 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Absoblogginlutely! said...

Why don't you use something like orb or slimcast to stream the music around the house from the main computer?

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Stuart Cowen said...

To answer your question, I'm simply not aware of these products, but would love to learn. My dream, someday, is to have my home wired with a room-to-room audio system running off some kind of HTPC. I'll look into them, though - thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home