blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Saturday, July 02, 2005


Godspeed, Brian Bailey!

Brian Bailey of Leave It Behind announced that he is taking a hiatus from maintaining his blog. I'd like to say that he's taking a well deserved vacation to a swanky resort in the Caribbean with his family, but I don't know that for a fact. Seriously, Brian's posts were very insightful and in my opinion, he has become a phenomenal "journalist" and ambassador for not only Fellowship Church, but for the Lord Jesus.

I'm not too sentimental about geeky things, but Brian's absence is starting to make me feel a bit sad. Go over to Brian's site and wish him well and as you do, take notice of the title of his last post. The circle is complete and it goes on. Thank You, Brian, for inspiring me and others to start blogging and to strive for continuous improvement. As I commented on your site , I look forward to your return.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home