blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Sunday, July 03, 2005


First Visit to Fellowship Church

We had decided a couple of weeks ago to skip church on July 4th Weekend and spend time celebrating my brother's birthday and just enjoying the long weekend. So when we found ourselves in Grapevine at 10:30 am and just finishing a birthday breakfast at the Boulangerie, we decided, after all, to visit Fellowship Church.

The whole experience was very friendly and the flow of getting everybody in their place was super efficient. The kids loved their classes and I noticed our youngest son's teacher' name was Rachel Coppedge - relative of Anthony Coppedge?? Ed Young was out (that's OK), but Mike Breaux of Willow Creek gave a tremendous message called Making Ripples, that really spoke to my wife and I. Have I mentioned the music, yet? Simply fantastic!

All in all it was a great church-going experience.



1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog Stuart.I don't go to Fellowship but Anthony is someone I get to hang with now and again, he and his wife are amazing servants.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home