blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Friday, July 01, 2005


Breakfast of Champions

Good morning, Blogosphere! I'm up and out before the chickens this morning, so there's no rustling up breakfast at home today - too noisy for the precious sleepy heads. So what do I like for "the most important meal of the day"? On mornings like these, it's a trip to one of 3 Starbucks that I pass for a triple venti latte and a cream cheese danish (should that be capitalized?) At home, I like Post Honey Nut Shredded Wheat (yum). On the weekends, we may treat ourselves to either home-made waffles and bacon, Uncle Herschel's breakfast at Cracker barrel or the bomb-diggitiest of pancakes at the Original Pancake House in Dallas.

What about you? Where's the best place to get breakfast where you are?



1 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cracker Barrel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home