blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Saturday, June 25, 2005


Who am I?

My name is Stuart Cowen and I live in a city between Dallas and Fort Worth in Texas called Euless (pronounced 'yoo-luss'). I am a Christian who received God's gift of eternal life through Jesus Christ 14 years ago at the age of 22. That's right, I'm presently 36 years old. I am husband to an awesome woman, Lisa, and father to three incredible boys; Ian 7, Trevor 5 and Myles 3. I am also a Tech Guy and unashamed geek. I have worked in the IT field professionally for almost 10 years, 7 of which have been serving my local church as part-time IT Director (although not an official title).

Recently, God has opened doors within the church and faith-based community that allows me to serve other churches in Information Technology as my schedule permits. My passion for technology has grown over the years and I am excited to see how people can be reached for Jesus using creative mediums, like the Internet.

Oh yeah, I'm also learning how to blog. My inspirations in blogging are Terry Storch at Fellowship Church in Grapevine, Brian Bailey, also of Fellowship Church and, of course, Robert Scoble.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home