blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Monday, June 27, 2005


A "High Five" to Excellence in our Midst

Jim Walton at Church Tech Matters slipped a "high five" to a business owned by Christians in his last post. Not that we should only give kudos to business or individuals who share our beliefs, but I thought it was a nice touch and it moves me to follow his lead. Here's my high five...

We had always taken my wife's minivan to the dealership for service, because I had it stuck in my mind that the very best people to service anything are the one's who made it. That paradigm shifted when, after an eight month back and forth ordeal with the serpentine belt constantly slipping, we took the nearly 5-year old Town and Country to Mitch Baugus, a guy in our church who owns DFW Frame and Alignment in Hurst, Texas. Not only did his team fix it right, but they noticed that many things other weren't done by the dealership at our 100,000 mile tune up. They were fast, very reasonably priced, super friendly and probably the most thorough mechanics I've ever dealt with.

Today, I dropped of my car for much needed A/C and brake repair and Jim's post reminded me to take time to share with you my impressions of this business doing excellent work in our community as unto the Lord. Thanks Mitch - you guys are the best!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home