blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Tuesday, June 28, 2005


iTunes 4.9 with Podcatching Support is Here!

Thanks to Engadget for this late-breaking post! I downloaded it, and instantly transferred my subscribed feeds. Apparently the podcast directories are not all online, but you can start catching the feeds right now. I my opinion, this is gonna be huge for podcasting and future podcasters: iTunes is already on millions of PCs and Macs, so when everybody gets updated... Whoa - watch out! BTW, right before I downloaded version 4.9, my PC version of iTunes 4.8 still thought it was the latest and greatest.

Now that Apple is in the podcatching game, I want to thank the good folks at ipodder.org (Lemon) and many others who paved the way that enabled people like me to enjoy the podcasting wave. I wish there was a "Thank You" chicklet for them that I could place on my site.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home