blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Saturday, June 25, 2005


Daddy got an iPod!

About six months ago, my wife - the non-tech person in our home - was staring at a pile of CDs on the floor when she posed this question: "Can't we put all of our music on the computer and store all of these CDs in the attic?" I'd been passively avoiding the topic, but knew it was only a matter of time before we'd have to suck it up and just do it. But rather than just do it, I wanted to be sure I got the highest quality compression and that the MP3 management program was easy to use. Bottom line is I settled on iTunes and within a month all of our CDs were digitized on to hard disk. About 15 Gig worth to be exact.

Now which player? Or, more specifically, which iPod (?) since iTunes only "plays with" the iPod. Well, last Sunday (Father's Day) my family totally surprised me with a 30GB iPod Photo. Yes, I was totally surprised since we had planned to wait until after the summer to get one. I must say, this is one cool device and now, I TOTALLY GET IT! This past week, I added the Griffin iTrip and simply couldn't be more pleased.

Thank you my wonderful family - I Love You and, yes, I'll share :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home