blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Saturday, March 04, 2006


Trying Ilient SysAid Help Desk

Thanks Derek for suggesting I check out the free version of Ilient's Help Desk. I recall seeing a discussion about it last year and when I linked to your blog, I think it was there I remembered seeing it. And so I downloaded it, ran through the InstallShield wizard and browsed through the options - looks good. I especially like the fact that it comes with it's own web server and database engine. Immediately after I hit the Finish button on the install, I received an email from the Help Desk verifying that it works - impressive. Whatever help desk I end up using, it'll be accessed by multiple organizations so if you have any tips or best practices to pass along, send the my way.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home