blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Wednesday, February 08, 2006


Destination 2006: Granger, Indiana

Church IT Legend and blog buddy Jason Powell is getting together a group of about 20 people who work at, serve in, or have a passion for Information Technology within the local church for a weekend brainiac workshop at Granger Community Church this September. He's calling it a Church IT Roundtable and it's been in steadily brewing for about a year, but now it finally has a date and probably (by now) a registered activity within Fellowship One :-)

Think I'm stoked? Oh yeah! It'll be fun to finally meet the people from all over the country I've been communicating with for the past year.



2 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only IT were my job...then I could go too.

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in!! Now I have about 6months to budget for the trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home