blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Tuesday, December 06, 2005


My New Poison

Yesterday, I grabbed the wrong drink at Starbucks, but luckily it worked out to my favor and now I have a new favorite drink. Thanks to the markings on the cup sleeve and a keen interpreter, I can not only explain what it is, but can confidently order more.

It's called a "triple tall, two raw sugar, extra hot, extra foam latte".
Triple - 3 shots of pure Starbucks essence - BOO-YAH!
Tall - In a tiny cup
Raw Sugar - Takes the edge off ('raw' is a bonus word that makes it sound rugged)
Extra Hot - Makes it last more than five minutes
Extra Foam - After-drink reminders? (...urp!)



1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy, I'm a fan of the venti, non-fat, Caramel Macchiato...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home