blog.stuco.me

DBA (Database Adventurer)

Wednesday, January 05, 2011


My Career Search Prayer Points

For the past few months, I have been in daily prayer for the work that God has called me to do whether that be improving my diligence, taking the company that employs me in new and innovative directions, changing my idea of work as it relates to providing for my family or seeking a new direction for my career. Since becoming a full-time job seeker, my prayers have become even more focused with laser-intensity (as you can imagine). Following are a few things I pray for with regard to this thing called "work". I hope it inspires and helps others along their journey.
  1. God, you are Supreme, Majestic and Sovereign. Everything I am and ever will be is a direct result of Your blessing and leading.
  2. You have and can make unexpected and supernatural things happen. Please don't limit my expectations based on my humanity, rather fulfill Your plan through me.
  3. Change my concept of work as a means to provide for my family. Create new and exciting opportunities for income.
  4. You have already appointed my next opportunity in the future; allow my faith in You to sustain me and keep my family encouraged.
  5. Make us willing to move anywhere if that is Your plan for our family.
  6. Give me the diligence to work hard and grant peace within my soul.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home