... and everyone is letting me know (sigh). I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving or for those of you who are overseas, a great Thursday. ;) I've been away from the full-time grind since November 17 and totally unplugged (literally) the entire week of Thanksgiving. I tasked myself to paint the dining room so that we could host both sides of our family at our house - a 3-year tradition, but the first actually in the dining room. The dining room was the "study" so the computer had been totally without electricity up until Thanksgiving and we decided to leave it off for a few days after. I must say, as much of a computer geek as I am, the hiatus from the PC was very refreshing. On Saturday, Lisa and I did something that many of you may be shocked to find out. Let me preface by saying that we don't watch TV hardly ever. Really. Our routine (if it even exists) is catching Conan O'Brien, re-runs of Raymond and maybe Mythbusters on The Discovery Channel. So Saturday, ...
Comments
In the past week and a half, I set up 2 networks, one in an office and one at someone's home, one wireless, one not, and last night, everyone's in bed, I sit down to do some stuff and my network is hosed. I spent a couple of hours troubleshooting, I got everything back online but there are still issues. It sucks, but even people that are so-called experts, have issues sometimes.
An on that note, what do you use (if anything) to clean out your registry?